The link between inflammation of the gums and debilitating or even life-threatening system disease is real. This is why we are so passionate about laser therapy for bacterial reduction and periodontal therapy. More than just a simple cleaning, it is in every way the practice of oral preventive and therapeutic medicine.
Here are some of the benefits of Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR):
- It reduces or eliminates the bacteria that can be introduced into the bloodstream
- LBR can prevent cross-contamination in one area of your mouth to other areas
- It can destroy the bacteria of periodontal disease before it can cause tooth loss
- It boosts your immune system and improves your overall health
- Fast and painless treatment: the laser decontamination process usually takes 5-10 minutes