- It reduces or eliminates the bacteria that can be introduced into the bloodstream
- LBR can prevent cross-contamination in one area of your mouth to other areas
- It can destroy the bacteria of periodontal disease before it can cause tooth loss
- It boosts your immune system and improves your overall health
- Fast and painless treatment: the laser decontamination process usually takes 5-10 minutes
Downtown Dental uses lasers to attack periodontal inflammation at the microscopic level of infection. The power of its focused light destroys otherwise inaccessible bacterial colonies while simultaneously creating an ideal environment for healing. Today, our practice offers our patients the hope of a better tomorrow by providing oral health care in ways that were science fiction only a few years ago.
We are not only cleaning teeth and creating beautiful smiles: with our progressive dental laser therapy, we are enhancing your lifestyle and hopefully prolonging your life.Hear one patient's story of Laser Bacteria Reduction (LBR) to treat gum infection.